I have been getting all the fundraising money balanced for the project. I enjoy math... sometimes. Unfortunately this is not one of those times. I have a very large and complex excel spreadsheet that I have created for the entire project. I didn't know how to do excel when I began... now I am the "Supreme Dictator of Excel". Just kidding...
My sheet has everything recorded: prices for all supplies bought and what is paid for and not, hours worked and by whom, donations, card production cost, net profit of the cards... basically ALOT. I am looking at the benefits though: I have learned excel, learned to manage money, and start my own business.
Anyway, I am very encouraged by what I see in the numbers. Right now the project has gained $1117.45 in net profit. !!!!!!!!! That is very encouraging. It has been less than 3 weeks since I started and this amount will help me move into Phase 2: the project. Still need about $400 to cover all the fees but, that shouldn't be to much of a worry. Thanks to everyone who has been so generous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment