Sunday, November 15, 2009

His Hand at Work

God is definitely blessing this project and I am blown away. Since last week, the responce has been enormous. Right now the project fundraising is at $1445.65. I have over 6 people who have promised to contribute. I have a lady at scouts to has yet to give me $50 and another man has pledge $25. One of the most awesome things yet is the fact that two of my dear friends have told me to come to them if I get toward the end of the project and need some money still. They said they would cover it. That is two safety nets!!

All this is not including the fact that I just handed out 38 fundraising letters today to my church body. If all of them were to donate just $25, I would have almost another $1000 to add to my $15 hundred. I am going to use this money to expand the project. Buy more picnic tables possibly or maybe benches. This would allow me to get more tables. They are quite expensive because of their gavanized steel (indestructable) frames and that would allow for more!!

On top of this, a landscaper at my church is allowing me to piggyback my plant order on top of one of his projects. This will allow him to get the plants at cost for me. He is also going to help by walking me through the plant choice, marking out, electrical work, and general tricks of the trade. He also will be letting me use some of the topsoil that will be delievered in by dumptruck. Everything is coming together perfectly beyond logical explanation. God's hand is evident throughout this project.

No comments: