Monday, December 7, 2009

75% done!!

On Saturday the 5th, I organized the first workday of the project. We arrived at 9:00 in the morning and began work on the cold ground near the sign. It was quite a chilly day. My brother said he was glad to be there, but hoped that next time I would choose a workday that wasn't on the coldest day of winter yet. Lol. My father and I agreed the cold was building character.

The workday lasted for the 3 hours and, in that time, we planted all the bushes, put in fertile soil, and placed pine straw down. I am very happy with how the landscaping turned out. We should be ordering the tables soon and they should be here in time for the next workday. Very good news! Praying for God to allow us to get a deal on the tables. Trusting him to provide.

BEFORE:



AFTER:

No comments: