Still working on sending out the fundraising letters. That is not so hard in of itself, but it can be a little complicated and overwhelming when you are juggling a list of contacts, and printing out a four piece letter including: a personal letter, order form, a return letter for order forms and the outer letter. Its not too bad. I have gotten a system going and I can get several letters together in a decent amount of time.
I handed out 26 letters today. One person gave me a immediate response. I guess i officially have my first customer (...or something like that). I am still working on getting the carwash organized. I think it will be fine. I already have a list of Scouts who are interested in helping. Everything is going according to plan.
I will include a letter and order form in the next blog so that anyone can contribute to this project if they are interested.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment