The project I have planned includes building 3 picnic tables and landscaping the entry sign of my church. The estimated cost involved for both of these projects is $1,500.
How am going about raise that much money? I am selling notecards with designs I personally have draw. The cards are 5”x 7” and include envelopes. A set of ten cards and envelopes is provided for a donation of $25. All proceeds go to funding the project. There are three designs for the cards as seen below.
The Frog:

Sunflower:

Wisemen:

These three designs, I am hoping, should do well because they have many purposes and can be used year round with the exception of the Christmas design. The Christmas design should be perfect though because people will be wanting to send thank you cards to people after Christmas.
If you are interested in buying a set, email me at eagleproject307@gmail.com and I will email you an order form. Thanks to all who are already contributing. If you haven't gotten on board yet, there is still time. Thanks again.

No comments:
Post a Comment