This is Taylor. Decided that creating blog for my Eagle Project might be an interesting way to let everyone see how it is going. At the moment, all is going well. Had a very successful day.
Today school was out for Parent/Teacher Conferences. I took advantage of the free time and decided to get everything started for the project. So far I have created a mailing list, finalized my Fundraising letter and gotten the needed supplies to start fundraising.
My fundraising is a two part project. First, I am selling 10 cards I designed for a donation of $25. Second, I am going to hold a carwash at a local store. (Talked to the manager today. Hoping that Saturday will work out. Weather looks promising so far.)
The project itself is divided into two minor projects: creating picnic tables and landscaping the church sign. The estimated cost for the two is around $1500. I am not too worried about raising that amount, but it will take some work.
I am excited. Everything seems to going well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment